A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE SPONSORS, VENDORS, NEIGHBORS AND TENANTS – THIS YEAR’S FESTIVE FRIDAY WAS A HUGE SUCCESS! THANKS TO YOU, WE RAISED OVER $10,000 FOR ZONOLITE PARK. HAVE A WONDERFUL SUMMER AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ENJOYING THE PARK!
Caroline & The Ramblers
Caroline & the Ramblers hailing from Atlanta, GA have been a mainstay in the local music scene for a number of years. They are a true Americana quartet who mix Rockabilly, Country and a bit of Swing Blues providing a sound steeped deep in the roots of Americana music. Led by vocalist Caroline Engel, their versatility is evident to everyone who has seen them perform. Catch Caroline & The Ramblers performing on our Floataway Festival Stage from 5:30pm to 8:30pm, located directly behind 1145 Zonolite Road Find Caroline & The Ramblers on Facebook >>
Caroline & The Ramblers @ Surf Fest 2013 w/ MUSIC in ATLANTA
Caroline & the Ramblers - Maybe Baby
Bring the kids, bring your friends, bring Fido, bring the whole family! #FestiveFriday features plenty of fun for all ages. Your $5 suggested donation entitles you to your choice of 1 drink ticket or 1 Kid’s Play ticket
Kid’s Play Tickets entitle guest access to ourBounce House Village! We have 2 bounce house this year. Your $5 donation (1 ticket) gets you a bounce in all 2!
Other Family Friendly Activities Our Vendor Market features tons of family and kid friendly booths this year, including:
• Face Painting - Brooke Ussery of Brooke Creates provides experienced, speedy, and unique face painting for events of any kind. Also available for murals, hand lettered signs, and more.
• Park Tours - stroll on your own, or let one of our volunteers give you a guided tour!
• Pet Adoptions - the Briarcliff Animal Clinic booth, featuring the cutest puppies and kittens available for adoption, is always a huge hit with kids and kids of all ages.
• Treehouse Kid & Craft - Treehouse is a family-run and community supported kid’s shop + creative space located in Athens and Decatur, GA.
• The Manzana Tree offers curated catering and event planning services targeted especially for little ones, such as birthday parties, celebrations, and kids camps, as well as cooking classes and camps done offered in collaboration with The Learning Kitchen. Be sure to stop by The Manzana Tree’s Festive Friday booth for kid’s crafting activities and more information.
Babakabab! started with two Lebanese guys who loved to barbecue. Their appetites grew out of control and they had to share their recipes with the world. Babakabab has brought a unique way of serving Mediterranean food to Atlanta! With our build-your-own-box menu, our unique Lebanese Barbecue flavors can be enjoyed any way you like! Choose your base (rice or salad), grilled kababs (chicken, beef or falafel) and make sure you enjoy it topped with our grilled vegetables, garnish and homemade garlic sauce!
The Fresh Truck
The Fresh Truck is rooted in a desire to eat well, whether hearty or healthy!!